900 JORIE BLVD., SUITE 240 OAK BROOK, IL 60523 630-819-8298 info@globalpacorp.com


    You are currently here!
  • Home
  • FAQ’S

They should be licensed and bonded and possess a vast knowledge of insurance policies, co-insurance, depreciation, building and personal property damage assessments, repair and replacement costs and negotiations.

You should contact us before you call your claim into your insurance company or agent to insure proper reporting. Doing so ensures that you will get the professional help you need immediately. However, you can enlist our services at any time (before you place your claim, during your claim negotiations, and even after your claim has been closed – we still can renegotiate it). Basically, it`s never too late.

Fire, Fire Exposures, Pipe Break, Water, Burglary, Vandalism, Vehicular Building Damage, Building Collapse, Explosion, Natural Disaster this includes loss to Buildings, Contents, loss Rental, Living Expense and Business Interruption.

The fee is typically based on a small percentage of the claim settlement. By maximizing your settlement, the services of your Public Adjuster are generally offset by their ability to obtain a better settlement than you would be able to obtain on your own.

No. The public adjusting profession is mandated by the Legislature and regulated by the Department of Insurance. It would be a serious violation if any Insurance Company would discriminate against you in any way for exercising a right given to you by the State Legislature.

Filing insurance claims can range from simple to complex. A minor claim is one thing, however, a devastating loss to your home or business is incredibly complex and requires professional expertise. A Public Adjuster can help you through this difficult time by handling the burden, as well as maximizing your settlement offer.

900 JORIE BLVD., SUITE 240 OAK BROOK, IL 60523 info@globalpacorp.com 630-819-8298